MasterSystem Technologies Ltd
MasterSystem Technologies (MST) is a PNG owned and based company established as a provider of Technology Solutions to the Fleet, Transport and Petroleum industries since 2010. The focus is on bringing tried and tested technology systems into the local market with the emphasis on local support in terms of full system backup and support including development of local skills for sustained support. MST is based in Lae and its other branch is in Port Moresby.
MST has a highly committed staff base of over 85 people comprising 90% PNG national employees across disciplines of management, human resources, information technology, administration, technical, training, customer liaison and fleet controllers.
MST has focused on a technology platform (Mix Telematics) which has been developed, tried and tested in extreme conditions as well as having wide flexibility. The FleetMaster (FM) technology has a long established international market platform including a strong base in Australia, Asia and Africa.
The MST management structure is based on over 20 years of management experience in PNG coupled with experience globally in fuel & lubricant management; fleet monitoring and tracking systems spanning some 15 years in the African, Asian and Australasian regions. The establishment of MST in Papua New Guinea is providing a local entity with a long term business outlook focused on the establishment of permanent infrastructure for the growing regional market in PNG for fuel and fleet technology.
In short, we simply provide Fleet, Fuel and Oil Management Solutions GPS Tracking and On Board Communications
WHAT CAN WE DELIVER?
- Live Tracking & Monitoring, Voice Communication, Video Vision across WEB, Positive Driver ID
- Driver Behaviour Improvement, Fatigue Management, Fuel
- Contol, Fuel Theft Management
- Waste oil recycling & processing, Route Management, Journey
- Tracking & Management
- Illegal Stop Control, Maintenance Cost Improvement, Accident and Incident Detail Recording
CLIENTS SERVICE SOLUTIONS
- All Systems are Web Hosted, No Software, No Data Loss, User
- Friendly, Secure User Access,
- All Systems available on Mobile Applications, Contracted
- Monitoring Available,
- Extensive In-House System Training Provided
CLIENT FLEET MONITORING
- Tracking and monitoring of Client Light Vehicles across PNG
- Tracking and journey management of Light Delivery Vehicles
- Container Tracking and Monitoring
- Tracking and monitoring of Forklifts and mobile plant
- Driver management control and training
- Monitoring of Gensets and other static plant
- Personal tracking and security of management personnel (non-vehicle)
- Tracking and reconciliation of all company fuel usage
- Monitoring and managing of all servicing and planned maintenance of fleet
- Direct interface to Client fleet management and corporate database
HOW WE WILL DELIVER IT?
Through the monitoring and reporting on the following:
- Light Vehicles; Delivery Vehicle; Management Vehicle
- Fuel Monitoring
- Monitoring of Generators and Static Plant
- Fuel Site Management
- Gate Access control
- Building Monitoring & Management
- Container Tracking including Temperature Monitoring of RIFA
- Location management and Monitoring
- Personnel tracking Monitoring